Want to See DONOTS on the ‘Salty Dog Cruise’ With Flogging Molly?
DONOTS will be joining Flogging Molly on their Salty Dog Cruise, which will take place March 18-21, 2016 in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day! Salty Dog Cruise is a 3 night, 4 day floating festival aboard the Norwegian Sky that departs from Miami and will make two stops in the Bahamas, one in Nassau and the other on a private island. Flogging Molly has invited their friends into the line-up, which includes Rancid, Frank Turner, The Slackers, and many more! Check out the full line-up below:
Salty Dog Cruise is the perfect place to relax in the sun and see all of your favorite artists in one place! Some perks of this awesome cruise are listed below:
- 3 night Cruise
- All Alcohol (not Ultra Premium)
- Most meals onboard
- Live musical performances night and day
- Whiskey tastings with Dennis Casey
- Opportunities to get up close and personal with musical guests
- Late night dance parties with DJs.
- Surprise unplugged performances and jams.
- Lots of other surprises!
For more information on Salty Dog Cruise visit: www.floggingmollycruise.com