20 Questions With The Musgraves (Part 1)
Everyday this week, we will post a new 20 Questions interview with each member of The Musgraves! This was really fun. Today, we will start thinks off with the drummer, Tom.
20 Questions For Musgraves: Tom
1. Describe yourself in three words.
Confident, fun and hairy
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your biggest fear?
Running out of time.
4. What are your pet peeves?
People being late.
5. If you could go anywhere in the US, where would it be?
6. Do you have any hidden talents?
I play a mean piano.
7. What are your personal musical influences?
Steve Gadd, Buddy Rich, Aaron Spears and Tom Farnell Snr
8. Is there a quote that you live by?
Its better to regret something you did than something you didn’t do.
9. Is there any song/lyric that particularly inspires you?
‘Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life’. :0)
10. What is your most prized possession?
My drum kit.
11. What one person would you be most nervous/star struck to meet?
12. If you were only allowed to listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Michael Jackson – Thriller. It’s amazing!
13. What album do you own that would completely ruin your indie credibility?
14. What is your pre-gig ritual?
15. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
16. If this were a confessional, what would you confess?
I own a Glee album. Well 6 actually.
17. What should fans expect at one of your shows?
18. What is the craziest/most memorable reaction a fan has had to meeting you?
Asking for a lift home.
19. If you could tour with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
20. If you could say one thing to your fans, what would it be?
Buy me a MacBook Pro please.