20 Questions With The Musgraves (Part 4)
Here is the fourth and final part of our “20 questions” interviews with the Musgraves. We end the series with Matthew Bennett:
20 Questions For Musgraves: Matthew (Bennett)
1. Describe yourself in three words.
Not a squirrel
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your biggest fear?
Attack of the killer tomatoes
4. What are your pet peeves?
Pets who pee
5. If you could go anywhere in the US, where would it be?
Amherst to see Emily
6. Do you have any hidden talents?
Breathing and reading at the same time
7. What are your personal musical influences?
The Band, Nick Drake, Gillian Welch, Bob Dylan, Billie Holiday.
8. Is there a quote that you live by?
“Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul – and sings the tunes without the words – and never stops at all.” – Emily Dickinson
9. Is there any song/lyric that particularly inspires you?
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen.
I am the walrus, goo goo g’joob.
10. What is your most prized possession?
11. What one person would you be most nervous/star struck to meet?
12. If you were only allowed to listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Nick Drake – Pink Moon
13. What album do you own that would completely ruin your indie credibility?
14. What is your pre-gig ritual?
15. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
The ability to grow hair back…
16. If this were a confessional, what would you confess?
I don’t like cricket, I love it
17. What should fans expect at one of your shows?
A lot of dancing
18. What is the craziest/most memorable reaction a fan has had to meeting you?
19. If you could tour with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
Alexander The Great
20. If you could say one thing to your fans, what would it be?
Thanks for listening…