20 Questions With The Musgraves (Part 3)
Here comes part 3 of the “20 Questions” interviews we done with The Musgraves. Today we have Lesley-Marie! Check out her answers below.
20 Questions For Musgraves: Lesley-Marie
1. Describe yourself in three words.
Fun, Loud, Perfectionist
2. What is your favorite food?
Mexican – enchiladas!
3. What is your biggest fear?
4. What are your pet peeves?
Switches being turned on when there’s nothing plugged in
5. If you could go anywhere in the US, where would it be?
New York City of course!
6. Do you have any hidden talents?
I can gurn my face to look like Predator, and move my eyebrows independently to each other like that old Cadbury’s advert from years ago.
7. What are your personal musical influences?
Irish Folk Music and country fiddle.
8. Is there a quote that you live by?
Regret what you DO not what you DON’T do
9. Is there any song/lyric that particularly inspires you?
In a really cheesy way, I love “Part of Me” by Katy Perry. Be yourself.
10. What is your most prized possession?
11. What one person would you be most nervous/star struck to meet?
Anyone – an amazing fiddle player over in Nashville, anyone who could kick my ass on violin.
12. If you were only allowed to listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Kate Nash – Made of Bricks – it reminds me of my sisters, we know every single word to every single song – never get tired of it.
13. What album do you own that would completely ruin your indie credibility?
I think I’ve already done that with answering a few of the questions above – I have unfortunately got a ‘B*Witched’ album from when I was 12. My first introduction to Irish music? Hehe.
14. What is your pre-gig ritual?
A large Disaronno over ice.
15. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
To teleport like Sabrina The Teenage Witch, be able to be showered, dressed with a full face of make up with one click of the fingers, and not have to get taxis or trains or tour vans – just vanish and reappear at the destination of my choice.
16. If this were a confessional, what would you confess?
I have used the same return ticket 3 times now on the train in the last month.
17. What should fans expect at one of your shows?
High heels and Matthew Bennett doing weird accents. Oh, and come ready to dance!
18. What is the craziest/most memorable reaction a fan has had to meeting you?
Just people taking photos of my shoes really – more interested in them than me haha.
19. If you could tour with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
20. If you could say one thing to your fans, what would it be?
You’ve not tried real tea until you’ve drank Yorkshire tea!