* International Customers: CD will also be available from local vendors in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and South Africa *
Four-time Grammy-nominated and Multi-platinum selling iconic singer, Engelbert Humperdinck releases a brand new album on the 2nd of May, 2023, the singers 87th birthday. He shows off his romantic side with his album All About Love, consisting of his uniquely personal renditions of some of the greatest love songs of all time.
Recorded at the famous Black Bird Studios in Nashville, Tennessee with some of the best musicians in town – including Grammy-winning and Country Music Hall of Fame harmonica player Charlie McCoy, the album delivers a beautiful blend of country and soul productions and a sneak peek at the singer’s current live set.
Engelbert kicks off the album with his recent hit “You’re The First, The Last, My Everything”, a fresh take on Barry White’s chart-topping Gold record, turning the track into a Country Line Dance number. Also included is a marvelous interpretation of the Bee Gees first US #1 “How Can You Mend A Broken Heart”. Additional renditions of chart topping songs from the likes of Mel & Tim, Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes, The Manhattans, The Three Degrees, The Flamingos, Carole King, Lou Rawls and more are included.
The album is bookended by two duets sung partially in Spanish with Mexican stars Angélica María and Lupita Infante.
- You’re The First, The Last, My Everything
- If You Don’t Know Me By Now
- How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
- Kiss And Say Goodbye
- Starting All Over Again
- Walk Away
- You’ll Never Find Another Love Like Mine
- Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
- I Only Have Eyes For You
- Take Me Back Again
- When Will I See You Again
- Bésame Mucho (with Lupita Infante)
- A Man Without Love (with Angélica María)
Diane Hughes (verified owner) –
You’ve done it again! It’s an amazing CD! As always, I like your version of the songs better than the originals. It’s hard to choose a favorite, but I’m really loving “Walk Away”, and I already loved “You’re My First, My Last, My Everything”. It’s a CD full of terrific songs.