Singer-songwriter Janet Devlin recently did a Skype interview with Bridge the Atlantic‘s Marcio Novelli and Ross Barber. With Janet’s debut album Running With Scissors available now, Bridge the Atlantic wanted to chat with Janet to find out more about the album as well as some of her influences and plans for the future. There were also some fun fan questions that were asked throughout the interview. You can watch the full interview above.
Below are some of the highlights from Bridge the Atlantic‘s interview with Janet:
- Janet’s album Running with Scissors is now out in the US!
- Janet is “kind of” addicted to energy drinks and is an ultimate fangirl for numerous musicians
- Janet’s experience on X-Factor and whether or not she would do it again.
- Talk about collaboration and the co-writing that Janet did with Newton Faulkner on her album
- One of Bridge the Atlantic’s listeners asks what 3 albums Janet would take on a road trip down Route 66
Make sure you check out the full interview with Bridge the Atlantic above or you can click here.
Janet’s debut album Running With Scissors is available now on our webstore, iTunes, Amazon, Google Play and at music retailers nationwide. The album is also available for streaming on Spotify and Bandcamp. Check out our exclusive Janet Devlin merchandise in our webstore.